Cho build guide
Let me be completely honest with you. I wanted to make one guide for both Cho and Gall, but that tangled mess wasn’t so good. Therefore, here is just Cho build guide, and right after that, comes Gall as well, so stay tuned.
When it comes to exciting hero designs, Blizzard is absolutely amazing! In Heroes of the Storm, there are some which stand out in the world of gaming. Cho, for example, is one half of the hero Cho’gall, which requires two players to control him (“Pacific Rim”, anyone?).
“The hour of twilight is upon us!”
- Amazing health pool
- Doesn’t have mana
- Great in 1-on-1 situations
- Outstanding initiator
- Permanent link to Gall, thus coordination is easier
- Easy to counter during drafts
- Losing Cho means that Gall dies as well
- Reduced body count, since there will be only four heroes on the map
- Relies heavily on Heroic abilities in team fights
Since its unique gameplay mechanics, Cho’gall is a difficult hero to master. Therefore, here are some tips and tricks to help you on this matter.
- The most important thing to remember when playing Cho is that you control both of the heroes’ movement. To improve coordination, I can recommend using voice communication. Whether that be Skype, TeamSpeak or built-in Voice Chat, it doesn’t matter. It is absolutely vital to coordinate with your partner, to achieve the best results.
- Although Charging Fist is an excellent initiating tool, keep an eye out for enemies who can interrupt it. You don’t have mana, but still, wasted opportunity can cost you a lot.
- Consuming Blaze is an excellent ability to follow up Surging Fist. Since it ignites all heroes around you and continues to burn as long as you basic attack the target, it can deal decent damage. Did I say that it also heals you? Well, it does, and it’s awesome.
- Cho’s Rune Bomb is where you need coordination the most. It has slow travel time, so it is best used at close range. Still, Gall is the one who needs to detonate it, so be sure to tell your partner what you are going to do.
- As I said, Cho is a fantastic initiator, and as such, is somewhat skilled in interrupting the opposing team. Twilight Hammer is excellent for this purpose; its low cooldown makes it very useful.
- Since Consuming Blaze will heal you, why not taking things even further? When you are in the middle of the fight, and the opposing team is focusing you, Ogre Hide can be a lifesaver.