Kel’Thuzad build guide
Everything in WarCraft franchise is tied to Arthas as it seems. I mentioned this while writing Sylvanas build guide so that I won’t repeat myself. Still, there are those who have a history before the Fallen Knight came to their lives. One such is our hero for today. I’m giving you Kel’Thuzad build guide.
Played as extremely fragile but abusive Assassin in Heroes of the Storm, Kel’Thuzad requires decent skills and reflexes. However, this is not the reason not play as the Achlich, is it not?
“I have been waiting a long time for this. Don’t make me wait.”Kel'Thuzad, Archlich of Naxxramas
- Amazing crowd control combo
- Can have high burst damage
- Great at sieging
- Low health pool, vulnerable to melee Assassins
- Tricky to learn, least to master
- Limited choice of defense
To get the most from your hero, you will need tips. And because of this, let me give you a few pieces of advice if that’s all right?
- If you know how to chain (pun intended) abilities when playing Kel’Thuzad, you will be extremely useful to your team. Therefore, here’s an example of what it could look like. If done correctly, it will keep the enemy rooted to a spot for quite the period, which gives your team enough time to engage.
Chains of Kel’Thuzad [E] -> Frost Nova [W] -> Shadow Fissure [R]
- Stacking 30 Blight via Master of the Cold Dark is of vital importance. Don’t forget about this quest and finish it as soon as possible. It gives a tremendous advantage and can turn the tables in battle.
- Death and Decay has a low cooldown and doesn’t require a lot of mana. Therefore, use it liberally, since you won’t make a mistake if you miss. Alternatively, it can be used to check bushes or areas where opposing heroes might be.
- Of all abilities, Chains of Kel’Thuzad has perhaps the most interesting mechanics. First, you hit an opposing hero with it, and after a few seconds, you aim again. Depending on the second target, the opponent can be drawn half-way to it (if the latter target is a hero), or all the way, if you have targeted a structure.
- One of the most dangerous heroes you can meet is Li-Ming. She packs nasty burst damage, and if you are not careful, she will bring you down in no time. However, stealth Assassins such as Zeratul or Valeera can also be really tough to deal with.