Trait: Critical Mass
- This includes all Basic, Heroic and Activatable Abilities, unless otherwise noted.
Li-Ming build guide
Let me ask you, what is better than a wizard? Yes, an Assassin wizard! Therefore, here’s our star of the day, and she comes from Diablo Universe. There, she is a default wizard character, which carried over a lot of her traits to Heroes of the Storm. This is Li-Ming build guide.
As I said, she is a ranged Assassin who is capable of dealing an insane amount of damage, but still, requires a lot of skill and effort to be a good Li-Ming player. That’s why I’m writing this article.
“Our foes ahead may be the strongest we have faced together.”Li-Ming, the Rebellious Wizard
- Insane long-range sustained and burst damage
- Adjustable talents tree which can fit many situations
- Can be very useful in sieging
- Great at poking enemies
- All of her abilities are skill shots; thus she is challenging to play
- Vulnerable due to low health
- Doesn’t have much utility; relies on raw damage
Li-Ming is a tough hero to play, no doubt about that. Still, this doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t try and play. To make things easier for you, here are some tips and advice.
- Li-Ming is one of those heroes who can swing both ways. If the player is good, she will obliterate the enemy team and significantly contribute to winning the game. However, if she is not up for the task, it can cause problems. Therefore, take a few games against A.I., to see how things work.
- Always keep in mind your passive, Critical Mass. Literally, ALWAYS. Hence, target those squishy heroes who are already damaged, to bring them down even faster, and reset your cooldowns. Great examples of perfect targets for you are The Lost Vikings, and especially Murky.
- Your primary poke ability is Magic Missiles. Those don’t need a lot of mana and have a low cooldown. Use it to harass and bully your opponent. If things go south, there is always Teleport to get you out of the tight spot.
- Speaking of which, teleporting can be used and offensively as well.
- Disintegrate should be used at the end of a team fight. By then the opposing heroes will have a lot less health, so it will be easier for you to utilize its long range.
- Heroes with high mobility such as Genji and Tracer can be a problem for you. They can evade a lot of what you are throwing at them, and ask for assistance from your more CC oriented allies.