Lunara build guide
If there is one thing that can be said about Heroes of the Storm, it would be that it doesn’t lack exciting hero designs. One such hero comes from WarCraft franchise, and this is Lunara build guide. It won’t discuss its odd moving animation but will help you to be a better player.
In this game, Lunara is a ranged assassin, focused on damage over time-based on deadly poisons and toxins. So, she will keep hurling those spears, filling your hero with poison, and will laugh along the way. Slightly bizarre, I have to admit.
“Think again before you trespass!”
- Good DoT (damage over time) overall
- Great range
- Team benefits from her vision
- Both Heroic abilities are equally useful
- High learning curve
- Susceptible to crowd control
- Doesn’t have burst damage
- Needs to be positioned well
So, you wish to poison your enemies? That’s fine, but you need some guidelines, and here they are.
- Lunara is not one of those heroes who will fit whichever team. To be as good as possible, it matters which heroes you have as allies as well as opponents. For example, you will be great versus Lt. Morales and Uther, but Stukov and Malfurion will cancel your AoE damage with their AoE healing.
- Keep in mind that you don’t have a mount as Lunara. Instead, you have increased movement speed which can be used to your advantage. Assassins need to kite from time to time, and this skill of yours will be more than welcome.
- Your damage over time abilities are crucial for countering high damage assassins which rely on stealth and the element of surprise. In other words, if you see Valeera, Samuro or Zeratul, treat them with poison and don’t let them vanish. This will make things much easier for your teammates to bring them down.
- Although Leaping Strike is excellent to get away from the tight spot, you have to care where you will land. You don’t want to end up in the middle of the opposing team, don’t you?