Samuro build guide
Do you know what I love the most about any universe Blizzard creates? It’s diversity. There are so many characters which appear only as a footnote in a vast sea of stories, and still, they are not nameless NPCs. One such character is this hero. This is Samuro build guide, and welcome to the world of sword mayhem!
As I have mentioned in some of my previous articles, Heroes of the Storm gathered characters from other universes, and they work very well. Samuro was “just some character” back in WarCraft III, but I believe that his skillset was more than suitable for HotS.
“Redemption can only come by the blade.”Samuro, the Blademaster
- Mirror Image is Samuro’s trademark; it’s main purpose is to create a diversion
- Image Transmission further improves mobility
- The confusion can be further improved by Illusion Master ability
- Can clear Mercenary Camps rather easy
- Bladestorm causes Invulnerability
- Susceptible to AoE damage
- Not very good regarding sustain
- Versatility is not his game
- Easily countered if revealed
So, as we can see, Samuro relies heavily on his illusions. Since this is a slightly different aspect of the gameplay, here are some of the tips on how to master the Blademaster.
- If you have to push the lane or gank the opposing hero, always use Mirror Image to soak up the damage either from the tower or the opposing Keep in mind that your hero isn’t good in sustaining damage, so avoid it as much as possible.
- Speaking of which, Image Transmission can be used both offensively and to escape a tight Of course, you will have to keep track of clone’s surroundings, so that you won’t end up in the middle of the opposing team.
- Windwalk opens a lot of possibilities. Since it gets you stealth, you can use it to engage your target or to run away if the need Combining stealth, bushes, and speed will cause your enemies to lose track of where you are.
- Bladestorm is best saved for the second phase of the battle. The impact is not just the damage it causes. Few things can be done once Samuro begins slicing, and the opponent knows that. Basically, you will scare him off, which sets up the ground for a good old split push.
- Keep in mind that your illusions can be your demise as well. For example, Malfurion can use Moonfire to reveal you, and then he will follow up with Entangling Roots and Twilight Dream. After this, you can only wave goodbye to moving and attacking anyone.