Tracer build guide
If one name could describe a video game that would definitely be the case with Overwatch and its most recognizable hero, Lena Oxton, a.k.a Tracer. Even if you have never played this game, you certainly know of her, rocking her white and yellow outfit. Therefore, grab your guns, I have Tracer build guide ready for you!
However, when it comes to destroying Nexus in Heroes of the Storm, things are slightly different. Of course, Blizzard kept the essence of the hero, so she is a ranged Assassin with excellent mobility, which means that she can approach or disengage the opposing hero with ultimate ease.
“Looks like you need a time out!”Tracer, the Agent of Overwatch
- Fast basic attack
- Amazing mobility
- Doesn’t need to stop for basic attack
- Packs both sustained and burst damage
- Pushing the lane too far is not a problem
- Recall is good for removing CC effects
- Very squishy
- Not too well equipped regarding self-sustain
- Clearing waves is not her stronger side
- Needs time and effort to master
In case that you love British accent and dual pulse guns, Tracer is for you. Still, keep in mind these tips, they can mean a lot.
- Blink is your primary tool to move around. If you have it on the quick cast, good, and if not, this is an excellent opportunity to try it out, since this feature is handy and improves your game overall. Keep in mind that Blink has three charges so that you can cover quite the distance.
- Depending on your build, Melee can be either used for burst damaging heroes or to charge Pulse Bomb faster.
- Thanks to that “extra mile” you can catch up the fleeting hero even if he hugs the tower, secure the kill, Recall and Blink back to reduce incoming damage.
- Take time to get used to her unique basic attack. She will prioritize heroes, and you don’t necessarily have to right click on it. She can do it on her own.
- When you play as Tracer, mind the heroes who have point spells, which means that they will target you specifically. One such is Varian since he can quickly shut you down.