How to Survive in American Fugitive, Out Tomorrow on PS4
- All vehicles have different strengths and weaknesses. Experiment with them all!
- You can buy cars with your cell phone.
- Muscle cars have some serious grunt, but cornering takes practice. Find a Sedan to start with.
- The Armadillo Buggy is perfect for cross-country, but doesn’t offer much protection.
- Tow Truck is really useful for getting rid of chasing cops. Swing them around like a wrecking ball.
- The Tow Truck is also very good at taking out target vehicles — simply hook them up then drive into the river.
- The Hotrod is as fast as a rocket, but very twitchy.
- The train can be a great way to lose pursuers… if your timing is perfect.
- Shooting civilians will bring heat. Shooting cops will bring real heat.
- You can buy guns with your cell phone.
- Shotguns are deadly from close range.
- Always reload before a firefight. You don’t wanna be caught changing clips under fire!
- Holster your weapon unless you want to draw attention.
- SWAT police wear armor. Very useful if you can get it.
- Hot meals will heal you more than snacks.
- Keep your eyes open. Cash can sometimes be found on the street.
- Need a fast exit? Jump on the train.
- Can’t find a change of clothes? Go au naturel.
- There’s a ‘Follow Camera’ mode in the options.
- Metal detectors are a great way of finding buried loot.
- Completing missions is the fastest way to make big money.
I hope that all these tips will come in handy and that you’ll make the most of the gameplay.
See you on the outside tomorrow!