Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB Keyboard and Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Gaming Mouse: Are these worth the prices?
When we discuss intensive gaming, we got to have high-end components. And, the Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB Keyboard and the G900 series Chaos Spectrum Gaming mouse are prudent choices. Hard-core gaming experience does need a certain grade of equipment. Your usual components meant for your computer might not support the games for long.
Frequent mashing of buttons on the keyboard and clicks on the mouse will only make it harder for you. You might not keep up with the games requiring your quick movements. So, you need something more suitable to handle those high-end games. The combination lets you experience the best games with quick reactions. So, let’s learn about them through a Logitech G910 Orion Spark and G900 Chaos Spectrum review.
Logitech G910 Orion Spark: Product features and description:
We note Logitech G910 Orion Spark for its fast speed. All thanks to the Romer-G perfunctory switches that offer lightning fast performance. The speed when compared to other keyboard is 25% quicker. This is further supported with RGB keyboard lighting. Furthermore, it offers a total of 9 keyboard G-keys that are completely programmable. No doubt, it consists of components meant to impress the most dedicated gamers.
- Fastest gaming keyboard for the ultimate experience. Romer-G instinctive switches offer faster actuation (25% faster)
- Illuminated RGB keys with customizable color scheme through the 16 million-color palette settings
- ARX smartphone dock and control app enables your smartphone to access the in-game files.
- 9G keys programmable as per your liking. You can create customized combo keys for your games with lightning-fast and uninterrupted gameplay.
- Media file playback control through the keys. You can use quick-access commands. Some of them are mute, play, volume, skip and pause through the keyboard itself.
G900 Chaos Spectrum optical gaming mouse:
The G900 Chaos Spectrum mouse overcomes lagging and similar issues faced by gamers. This could be because of its top-notch components. Its reaction time records at 1-millisecond. Moreover, it delivers an optimized 2.4 GHz connection with wireless technology. It also provides an ergonomic layout. This is built up with lightweight material (approximately 70 grams). You can count on its high-end speed and effective response for gaming. You can play those First-person shooters with perfection when this baby is in the house.
A lot of credit goes to the optical sensor used in the device. The PMW3366 optical sensor delivers commendable precision skills. And, is it all processed while retaining battery power for longer time. You also get, RGB lighting in the device. The design of mouse offers high-end gaming. Above all, you can customize the buttons as per your needs.
G900 Chaos Spectrum:
- Top-notch and lag-free speed with wireless technology for professional gaming experience. A must-have item for professional gaming.
- Rechargeable for up to 30 hours on one charge. Addition of Clock Tuning Technology for saving battery enables better wireless gaming.
- The optical sensor tracks precise movements instantaneously. The PMW3366 has been the number one preference of gamers worldwide.
- Changeable DPI from 200 to 12,000 using zero filtering or smoothing for continuous control and response while gaming.
- Buttons on the mouse can be customized to adjust to the ergonomic design as per your comfort. This enables both left and right-handed gamers to feel the ease while gaming.
- RGB lighting of the keys can be changed as well through the use of the 16 million-color palette. Even the brightness and light patterns are customizable with the help of the gaming software by Logitech which comes absolutely free.
- Pivot button too offers accuracy, speed, clean and crispy clicks for instant gaming.
- Use it with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or later.
Orion Spark keyboard Pros:
- Romer-G mechanical switches in the Orion Spark keyboard offer lightning fast response
- Customizable G keys for macro commands for simplify gaming
- Bright and customizable LED colors for locating the keys hassle-free
Orion Spark Keyboard Cons:
- Daily typing experience is not that good, it offers gaming purpose only
- Tech support isn’t that prompt in solving queries and issues
G900 Chaos Spectrum Gaming Mouse Pros:
- Longer battery backup for up to 30 hours on single charge
- Highly accurate optical sensors for pinpoint location mechanics
- Wider range for DPI letting you access consistent controlling while gaming
G900 mouse Cons:
- This device does not support Mac OS
- Tech support can delay in solving problems.
It really feels great when you find a product that helps you accomplish a task. Gaming can be irritating if you do not have the right tools for it as well. But, with the help of the Logitech G910 Orion Spark and the G900 Spectrum mouse, you can count on the technology needed for seamless gaming. Despite it all, there might be some limitations to the usage of these high-end products.
These limitations are not really problems that users face, it is just that the device are not meant for something they are not built to do. Finding what we need and then suddenly realizing that it cannot be used with a particular OS or for a specific task, is frustrating. So understanding the uses of such products before buying them is important. Despite it all, Logitech can offer a much better service if they listen to what customers have to say.
Customers would want a flawed product be replaced immediately. But, with a very late response from the company regarding an issue, it leads to a negative image on their salesmanship. Reviews about their products have mostly been positive if you take a look at the numbers, but the quality sometimes is not up to the mark due to careless quality control.
Despite it all, Logitech makes great gadgets at a cheaper budget. They look great and they work great. But, focus on a few aspects are required to make them a major competitor in the tech world. We hope to see them get over such negative views and have what it takes to be the best in this business. Over all, the Orion Spark and the G900 Spectrum are great tools for gamin, but that’s it. It is meant only for gaming and not for your usual daily-typing activities.